Tuesday, December 3, 2013

When you get us together, even pharmacology can be a funny subject.

My best friend Lolo is in dental hygiene school. (It's because she's gorgeous. All the pretty girls are hygienists).  No wonder I didn't get accepted...

I would never get in to the medical field. Both because I do not look the part and also because I can't even look at someone elses hangnail, let alone scrape stuff out of their teeth. GROSS. 

Well, Lolo and I are a big fan of making videos. Dancing videos, radio shows, lip syncing videos, you name it, we've done it. But until this week, we had never made a video about pharmacology.

Shocker, I know.  I mean, look at us. We look like sophisticated collegiates, don't we?
Yeeeaaah, most definitely. 

So when Lo told me she had to make a video for her pharmacology class, (for those of us who are not medical savvy...it means medicine guys)  I knew it would be a grand time as usual.

Long story short, this video about very serious prescription medications and their dental treatment implications turned into a video involving Miley Cyrus being depressed, "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted" by Snoop Dogg and 2Pac, and a woman named Shonquine with a heart problem. 

Here's a clip to prove it to you.

Safe to say, I think we nailed it. 

My partner in crime, we dun' done it again. 

And today she is 22! 22 never looked so good. luv 2 luv 2 luv ya old lady.

2 comments: