Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap

Remember how two weeks ago I mentioned I wanted to decorate our living room like dis?
Well I mustered up every ounce of Martha Stewart I had in me (and trust me, that is verrrrry little) and created this!
(note: no, I did NOT add that picture of my sister and me. That is always hung there. That would just be conceited if I was asking people to "give thanks" for molly and I...even though we are fantastic children). 
I was pretty proud of my decor. 

Anyways, thanksgiving was a grand success. 
the tryptophan (turkey hangover) hit puppyloulou the hardest.

hope you all had a wonderous thanksgiving! 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm newly following you via BL :)

    Leanne *hugs*!!
    inspirationdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leanne! Thanks for the follow! <3

    ReplyDelete