Monday, October 14, 2013

10 reasons why I miss summer.

1. Giant Snowcones


 2. Fourth of July. The only day we can match and no one judges us.


3. Beach Camping



 4. Vegas




most people go out and party in vegas. we played bingo...and won.

we also discovered this place and our lives were forever changed. If you're ever in Nevada, Nielson's Frozen Custard is where its at. 

 5. Spending almost every waking moment in bed with my weird dog.



6. Luke Bryan & Florida Georgia Line Concert


7.  Our annual Yuma river trip


8. New York City



9. Baseball Games



any good Padre fan knows the game isn't complete without garlic fries. and I make mine more disgusting  more delicious by adding tons of onions. 

10. Summer doesn't involve class schedules, deadlines, dorm rules, or graduation contracts. 

 But everyone keeps telling me this was the last Summer break I will ever have, because unless I become a teacher, Summer is now just a season for the rest of my days. Oh well, it was a very good one. 

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment