Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Why on earth am I starting a blog?

I don't know what the rules for starting a blog are. Do you have to have a crazy, beautiful life (ke$ha anyone?) or be on a wild adventure across the world to start a blog? Do I have to know everything about fashion or be a mom posting betty crocker style recipes? The closest thing I've ever had to a blog was my tumblr from high school, and it consisted mainly of stuff like this where I "artistically" expressed my problems via inspirational crap. Example:



GAG. I am embarrassed for myself. I can try my hardest to promise you there will be NONE of that here. But I am pretty sure I wasn't the only one posting this sort of crap. You know who you are.

I have to be honest, I have a guilty pleasure for stalking people's blogs. I love seeing people's real lives and the stuff they try and the places they go and the nonsense that they endure. It's so cool. Like I get to look in their diary or something. (I am a little sister, we LOVE doing that kind of stuff).

I don't really have a set direction for my blog. Maybe I will tell you about my life. Maybe I will post clothes and beauty stuff. Maybe recipes that I attempt and show you how horrible I am at cooking. Maybe I will just post stuff like this: 

Because my weird, junior-high-boy sense of humor finds stuff like this side-splitting hilarious. 

Geez. I'm clearly making a great first impression. Oh well, yolo. (fyi, I hate when people say YOLO seriously. I use it on a regular basis, but in the most ridiculous of settings).

I'll introduce myself better in the future but for now, welcome to this magical forest that is my blog. (That currently has absolutely no one following it or looking at any of this). 


xoxo, 
gossip girl
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment