Monday, October 7, 2013

Get to know my crazy self


My name is Sarah. My middle name is Carrington. (Internet stalkers, please don't find me because I was dumb enough to put my middle name on the internet). I titled my blog The Carrington Way because:
1. This blog is mine and showcases my life.
2. The Sarah Way sounded dumb.

I am a 21 year old college senior with a few simple passions in life: shopping and food. and weddings. and romance. and my dog. disneyland. and dancing, plus musical theater, television, and Pinterest. Who am I kidding, I have a lot of passions. 

I am currently working towards a double major in business management and marketing…but have NO idea what I want to do after graduation this June. If you have any ideas, throw ‘em my way. I hear you have to get one of those job things in order to survive in life and not be hunted down for missing school loan payments.

I am the youngest of four kids. Brother, Brother, Sister, Me. And we have rad parents. 

I am a vegetarian and I am pretty unhealthy. I am one of those people who eats fairly disgustingly 90% of the year and then at random times decides to be healthy...and it lasts all of a day or two. Probably because of the sick (and by sick I mean delicious) relationships I have cultivated with Del Taco, In-n-Out, Taco Bell, Chipotle, and every taco shop in America.

I have an absolutely precious and handsome hunk-of-burning-love boyfriend name Jonathan. But since he is asian, most of the time I call him JoniSan. He has been mine for a little over three years now. I love him to pieces. Together we are obsessed with Disneyland (in 2011 we went 20 times), dancing (aka me dancing and him sometimes joining in when I am not totally embarrassing him with my sweet moves), mexican food, Vegas, and watching Friends. 

Let's see, what else...I am the marketing intern for a wedding florist.

I love love love the beach. I'm pale as a ghost, can't surf, and hate getting saltwater in my mouth. But I still love the place. 

I watch at least one Friends episode a day. There is always a dvd from the box set in my computer at all times. Jonisan and I watch from episode 1 to episode 236 every summer.

I have a shopping problem. Retail therapy is a real thing people. 


My chihuahua-italian greyhound is my life. She is my best Craigslist find. (No really, we found her on Craigslist).  Her name is Lola Blair and she looks like a little deer. She is fast as a ferrari, has the personality of a wild monkey (once she gets to know you and doesn't cower in your presence), and loves to dress up. And she's got the loveliest of underbites. She is my world.


I am a total control freak. I have (self diagnosed) adhd and ocd. My biggest fear is elevators. shiver. Seriously. I ask to be on the bottom floor at hotels. I need therapy..?

My favorite movies are Grease, Mean Girls, Wizard of Oz, and A Christmas Story. 

I love traveling but hate hate HATE airplanes. Heights + claustrophobia=baaaad news. 

I love to dance. And I think I am pretty good at it, but if I were to really think long and hard about it, I probably am not good at all. 

I plan my wedding daily both in my mind and on Pinterest. No, I am not engaged. 

Ummm...I guess that's it for now? I am sure I have already bored you. 

xo

2 comments: