Wednesday, November 13, 2013

as of late

I saw this on an adorable blog and just had to steal it.
as of late I am:
making: progress on finishing fall quarter! two more weeks and then finals halleluuuu
cooking: girl shoot, I don't cook. and when I do, it sucks. 
drinking: peach pizazz jamba-ju
reading: ...blogs?
wanting: Hunter Rain Boots
looking: forward to Thanksgiving
playing: ciara, body party (excuse me while I release my inner exotic dancer).



wasting: time. lots of time.
wishing: that it was June 16, 2014 and I was done with school FOREVER. 
enjoying: Kenny G Christmas music every night.
waiting: for it to be 5 so I can go home! I LOVE wednesdays.
liking: the fact that my birthday is four months from friday and graduation is eight months from friday. holla!
wondering: what I will be doing a year from now
loving:  renovating jonathan's house and planning the renovation of my room
hoping: to see snow once this winter
needing: a shower. haha.
smelling: roomies pumpkin cupcake candle

wearing: yoga leggings, as usual. gotta make people think I work out. it's all about deception, people. 
noticing: how much I have a burning desire for travel and adventure currently.
thinking: how much I could get done if I put half the time I spend on pinterest into actual schoolwork.
feeling: anxious to see my little Lolita tonight.


xo

1 comment:

  1. It's so interesting to think about a year or five years from now, and to be honest, it totally freaks me out! Lovely tag!
    Jennifer
    naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete