Sunday, November 3, 2013

Long time, no blog.

I've only had this blog for like a month, yet I've abandoned it for half of the month. So sorry, I am sure you have missed me terribly (sarcasm!). So let's see, what haven't I told you about recently?

We were invited to a halloween party last weekend, so Jonjon and I were excited to have a reason to dress up. Earlier in the month we had been brainstorming ideas and Robin Thicke/Miley Cyrus was something both agreed on. It was one of those ideas where when we mentioned it, we suddenly looked at each other with huge eyes and a lightbulb of excitement bubbled over both our heads. 
 But we decided if we were going to do it, we had to do things a little differently...

Not Pictured: Jonathan's Leggings. 

The couple that shares lipstick together, stays together. That's our new motto. 

The party was a ton of fun, complete with the Cupid Shuffle and the Wobble. With this group, we always break out those two dances. It's fantastic. Jonathan Miley also twerked quite a bit. I will not be showing those pictures.




Lucky for me, this horrible Beetlejuice/Prison print is sold in EVERY store. 


Then this weekend, this happened.


Note to the citizens of the world: never leave a backdrop unattended near us, because this will happen. 





The backdrop was up because our church was having a photoshoot for the church directory. But they were going slowly, so we took some glamour shots to pass the time. 

On Saturday night, we went to Temecula to see boyfriend's parents and went to one of our newest favorite places, The Lazy Dog Cafe.

And next door to the Lazy Dog is my favorite dessert place on planet Earth, Truly Madly Sweetly. 


I could eat their chocolate cheesecake at every meal for the rest of my life. If they weren't $4 a pop, I would have them at my wedding. Words can't express their divinity. 

The weekend has now ended, and I am back up at school. But I didn't leave without saying goodbye to this little beauty.

My favorite little Christmas elf is ready for the holiday season! 

Until next time, 
x o x o

2 comments:

  1. Haha those photos are hilarious. And your halloween costume was great. I don't think my husband would have dressed up like Miley for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah most men wouldn't! I'm even shocked that MINE did! Gotta love him!

      Delete